Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hanukkah Card Round-Up


December, how did you get here so quickly?

I have seen so many blog posts already written by bloggers who are excited for Christmas. My Bloglovin' feed is filled with posts about advent calendars, Christmas wreaths, and lists of Christmas traditions. 

Don't get me wrong - I love Christmas, but where are all of the crafty, lifestyle bloggers who get excited to make their own beeswax Hanukkah candles, whip up a batch of cake pop dreidels, or pop their DIY menorah on the mantle?

Even though Hanukkah is not really a major holiday, it is still nice to spend a little time setting the mood. I have created a list of beautiful Hanukkah cards that I found on Etsy that represent the annual traditions that we share during the festival of lights.. 

I especially like the mid-century design of card #2, it is very Jonathan Adler

2. Happy Hanukkah Letterpress Card // 1537 from Anemone Letterpress
4. 6 Pack Letterpress Hanukkah Card from Concrete Lace

0 comments:

Post a Comment