Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble Gobble!


Today I’m thankful for…

Being engaged to my best friend.

My sister - she is totally amazing.

My family who I feel close to, even though we are celebrating a few states away.

Our kitten, Skwisgaar, who always has love to give.

The friends we have all over the country.

All of the new friends that we have made since we have moved.

My awesome job and team!

Having an awesome family cruise to look forward to!

Health and happiness in this season of joy. 

Aaron and I went to a Friendsgiving last Sunday at our friend Cassie's house to celebrate before our friends went out of town. We are staying in Raleigh and celebrating our first Thanksgiving on our own. We are starting new traditions and honoring standing ones. 

We ordered our Thanksgiving meal online from Honey Baked Ham. When I went to the store to pick it up yesterday there were cops stationed out front to make sure no one would run off with a free turkey, crazy! 

We are going to enjoy free movie channels, go see a movie, video chat with friends & family, give Skwisgaar his first taste of turkey, and enjoy a festive meal in our new home.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment