Monday, December 10, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Christmas Shuffle!



Most people call it a bar crawl or a pub crawl, but if you went to OU, you know it's really called a shuffle. This weekend we celebrated our dear friend Cassie's birthday on a DTR shuffle and everyone wore pajamas! 

Aaron and I decided to be awesome/cute so we bought matching Adventure Time footie pajamas from Spencers. Aaron wore the Finn set and I wore the Jake set. They were so cozy! Most comfortable night out attire! 

We started at our friend Summer's house for pizza and pregaming then caught a free ride on the Trivia Taxi (we answered all of the questions right!) to our downtown destination. We started our shuffle at Woody’s, and then continued on to Tir Na Nog, Landmark Tavern, London Bridge Pub, The Architect, The Raleigh Times, and finally The Busy Bee Cafe.

Since we had such a large group we got some really strange looks from the non-pajama wearing regular Saturday night bar crowd, but as the night went on most people laughed and were giving us high fives.

Even though Aaron and I got split up from the rest of the group by the end of the night, we had so much fun celebrating Cassie's birthday and discovering bars that we hadn't been to yet. 


Hope you had a fun weekend too!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how I stumbled upon your blog, but I love it and am excited to see you live in Raleigh as I do too. Love all the places you were at in this post. Look forward to reading more of your blog:)
    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie!

    Thank you for your lovely comment! Raleigh is one of my favorite places to be and really feels like home, sweet home. I will be sure to check out your blog!

    Elisha

    ReplyDelete