Wednesday, January 30, 2013

365 Project: Frankie Daily Journal 2013


Last year I saw the 2012 frankie daily journal on several blogs and s hard as I tried, I could not find anywhere (even on Ebay!) to order one. I kept it in the back of my mind all year long and when the 2013 journal came out, I bought my copy right away! 

It is beautiful! The binding is a "dusky red cloth" with brown lettering. Inside, each spread is one week and has individual boxes for each day. They are not very big, so it's really for the highlights, not the details. It is filled with colorful patterns, vintage-inspired details and hand-drawn typography from frankie illustrator Amy Borrell. As a long time journal lover, I can say that it is definitely top notch.

Even though I have this blog, I am not convinced that the internet is iron clad or that Blogger is here to stay. I wanted to be sure that I have a hard copy account of my daily life, especially for such a big year in my life. I keep it on my nightstand so that I remember to write in it everyday!


Skwisgaar approves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment