Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Adventuretime!

Friday - Recently, Fridays have been feeling like crunch time at the office. For some reason our clients like to, but when Friday rolls around, they start sending non-stop emails and asking for updates. Ah! It does feel so good when the clock hits 4 and I'm outta there!

I arrived home from work to find Aaron and Skwisgaar cuddled so deep into the couch. I love that - It's one of my favorite things about Friday. It was still cold after the previous night of snow, so we decided to stay in and keep the cuddling going all night long. We popped out to pick up Taco Bell then came back and watched Django Unchained, which was amazing. 

Saturday - After Saturday morning gym time and breakfast we decided to check out Triangle Town Center for the first time. We had talked about going in December, but once we saw the we knew that we didn't want to go anywhere close to that mall until the holidays were over. Luckily, this trip was traffic free, and the mall was pretty quiet. 

We went to a few jewelry stores to look at wedding bands. We found out Aaron's ring size and he got a good idea of what he wants. I am going to need a custom ring to fit comfortable with my engagement ring. 

After shopping we had lunch at our favorite Chinese Buffet on Millbrook and then went home to take naps and catch up on some of the TV shows that have been sitting on the DVR.

Sunday - On Sunday morning I took my car to get it washed and then went to Target to pick up a few things while Aaron went to Best Busy to exchange a few DVDs. I talked to my Aunt Robbie to wish her a happy birthday then went back to our place for lunch, laundry, and nap time. The rest of the day was dedicated to video chatting with friends and family and wedding planning! I feel like we have gotten so much done, but we still have so much to do. On Sunday evening we watched the Ravens defeat the Patriots (!!!) and then

Monday - Surprise weekend extension! My boss texted me last night to tell me that she totally forgot about MLK Day and that she was closing the office for the day, score! I decided to drive out to the Crossroads Plaza DSW and I found my wedding shoes! I will post about them another time for Wedding Wednesday.

Now, I am going to watch the latest episode of Girls and maybe go for a walk before Aaron gets home. 

Hope you had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment