Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Favorites



This week I enjoyed watching the first episode of Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life, which is a new documentary series that was shot over the course of two years by Ke$ha's filmmaker brother, Lagan Sebert. The series takes us behind the scenes and gives access to Ke$ha's life and her coming of age as an artist and young woman.

9 Dinner Specials Created In Honor Of Game Of Thrones Characters! Food + Game of Thrones + pop culture puns, love it!

This week I decided to become a backer for Zach Braff's latest movie project, I Wish I Was Here, which is currently being funded on Kickstarter. The project launched on Wednesday and they already have over 25k backers and they have nearly reached their 2 million fundraising goal! After the success of raising funds for the Veronica Mars movie and now this movie, I am sure more and more indie film makers will jump on the Kickstarter wagon. Come-on Pushing Dasies!!!

Recently I have been interested in learning more about my adopted state of residence, North Carolina. I have been watching a few videos on YouTube and reading articles on travel websites and in the midst of my research I discovered Project 543 by visitNC.com.  

Project 543 tells the story of unique spots across North Carolina.Why 543? Because that's the number of miles from Manteo, on the coast, to Murphy, in the mountains, and is traditionally considered to be the width of North Carolina.


This group of amazing people that we have in our lives! We have known most of them for less than a year, but they always invite us to amazing events and parties. This shot is from our photo session at the JC Raulston Arboretum at NC State before our Big Kid Prom!

It looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend! Tonight I am going to a painting class with my friend Cassie at a studio in Cary. Tomorrow and then tomorrow night we are going to the Raleigh Tribe First Annual Birthday Bash!

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment