Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites


 
Spring! Hurry up! I think we all feel this way, at least a little bit.

My cousin, Caitlin (@Caitielin34) texted me about this mermaid nursery inspiration board on laybabylay.com. I love it! A few of the items are picks that I already have saved in my Etsy favorites. There is even a second mermaid nursery inspiration board with a peach color palate and vintage mermaid art. So perfect! No baby needed for this design, I am feeling inspired to redecorate! 

Red Stamp is my new favorite app! I discovered it while browsing through a the wedding apps category. It's a free app that allows you to create and send custom invites, ecards, and epostcards with colorful layouts and your photos. I have sent a few out via text and everyone loves them! There is even a feature where you can link to your Facebook account and it will remind you to send birthday cards to your friends and family!

We are hoping for warmer weather this in the next few days. Hopefully we can get out for a walk around the lake or a trip to the farmers market. Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment