Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Favorites


Want to model your home after your favorite TV show? Now you can! Spanish illustrator Iñaki Aliste Lizarralde has recreated the floor plans from shows like How I Met Your Mother and Gilmore Girls. They're sold out right now, but keep an eye on this Etsy shop.

 img source

I found the most perfect dress at Target yesterday. Mint green + anchors + pockets!? It was made for me! Usually I try to only buy dresses when they have gone on sale or are on the clearance rack, but this one is new and after I tried it on I couldn't resist! 



Okay, so here is a little kitten cuteness! He has been getting snugly in our bed more and more often. We are driving 9 hours North to Akron, OH for our wedding shower on Sunday and then family Passover Seders next week. Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment