Thursday, May 16, 2013

Favorite Thursday Things

I'm switching it up this week and moving my favorite things post to Thursday! I want to try out a new type of weekly post on Fridays so stand by for new content tomorrow!





Modern Family had one of the best season finales this week.




I recently added this colorful Xhilaration® Juniors Braided Waist High Low Maxi Dress to my closet. It's so comfy and light!

I have been studying this Game of Thrones Families chart like there will be a test. Aaron and I recently started re-watching season 1 with the commentary on and I can't believe how much the characters have changed. Daenerys is still my favorite!


This dreamy iPhone case created by Jillian Audrey Designs makes me want to jump in the car and go explore the beaches on North Carolina with friends! I still have the same one that I bought at 5 Below the same day that I got my iPhone. It has held up surprisingly well, but maybe it is time for an upgrade...

I'm feeling so sleepy today, but it looks like it's going to be another beautiful day so I am going to fuel up on coffee and work it! I hope you have a lovely Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment