Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Do Your Glasses Say About You?


I have been wearing glasses for the past 14 years - ever since I started squinting at the chalkboard in middle school. Over the years I have worn through several pairs of regrettable wire framed glasses before I settled on my latest dark green plastic pair (fun fact - Aaron and I wear the same glasses just in different colors <3). When I was in high school I could not get fitted for contact lenses fast enough. I hated my glasses and the way that they made me look. Now I love being a girl with glasses even though I usually wear contacts during the day, but that's mostly so I can rock my sunglasses!

According to this infographic by Peeperspecs.com my glasses style is the "Tina Fey" (woo!) which means that I am quiet and geek-chic. I'm okay with that. Take a look at the celebrity-inspired eyewear below to see what they say about you.


bifocal reading glasses

What Do Your Glasses Say About You?

0 comments:

Post a Comment