Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorites


Paramore's new, self titled album is AMAZING. It is the only album that I have been listening to in my car for the past two weeks. I was worried that I wouldn't like this album as much as I loved Brand New Eyes, Riot!, and All We Know is Falling, but I realzie now that I should have more faith in the band. (I ALWAYS get super nervous when one of my top 5 bans releases a new album, I prepare for the worst. Maybe having super low expectations makes me love the good ones even more...Vampire Weekend - you're next)

These Maui sandals from Minnetonka are on my wish list. I have called 3 local retailers and I can't find them anywhere! I am nervous to order them online because they only come in whole sizes (I wear a 8.5) If you live in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area and know where to find Minnetonka's let me know!!!



I am off to see my friend Cathy play in the Cary Town Band tonight! We are getting a group of friends together to have a picnic and watch her play at the Sertoma Amphitheatre in Cary, NC. Tomorrow night I am running a 5k (!!!) called The Great Glow Run, hopefully I will have some pictures to post.

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment