Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Favorites


This will be my baby! This little gem showed up in a mermaid costumes collection in a weekly Etsy email and I literally squealed! I might have to start hoarding collecting cute baby stuff starting with this Crochet Baby Mermaid Outfit created by Warm Fuzzy Boutique (don't tell Aaron). 

I am a big fan of the Modcloth "Be the Buyer" program and this coat that I voted on months ago was just picked! The Not a Cloud in Sight Coat is now available for sale on the website!!! Can I have a wedding registry on Modcloth...?


  The Evergreen color on the ceiling of this porch! I really like how it looks against the clean white of the walls and the woodsy background. Sunny Autumn afternoons with a cup of tea would be so pleasant in this space!


These might be the more perfect pair of classic loafers that I have ever laid eyes on. This shoe combines my favorite styles - nautical, classic, feminine and a little quirky. Beatnik Baby Striped Loafers by Shelly's on Ruche, please go on sale!

image source
The Many Muted Tones of Wes Anderson


Hope you have a good weekend! We are going to look at a few potential wedding venues, maybe see an afternoon screening of Celeste and Forever and possibly going downtown tonight for First Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment