Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Weekend, In Snapshots

to see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)

Left to right, top to bottom:

1) I spent Friday morning packing for our weekend trip and opening packages. Wedding surprises have begun! After Aaron got home we ate lunch and went to the office to pick up our new bookcases!

2) We left Raleigh around 2pm so we would miss the Northern VA/Washington D.C. traffic madness. We stopped for dinner at the Cracker Barrel (Robinson family tradition!) in Dumfries. I was very excited to check in to the restaurant on Yelp! After dinner we walked through the shop and took pictures with adorable, fluffy stuff animals. We arrived at my parents house in MD later that evening and spent a couple of hours catching up with them before going to bed.

3) On Saturday morning Aaron and I picked up Lissan and left MD early to make it to the wedding venue by 11am. We got through the rehearsal, went to dinner in Leesburg, and drove around the area to not 1 or 2, but 3 vineyards! 

4) Vineyard #2

5) On Saturday night we went to vineyard #3 for dinner, more wine and a U2 cover band concert! It was way more fun than I had expected. They weather was perfect, the music was familiar and the company was unforgettable!

6) Lissan and I getting our hair and make-up done for the wedding!

7) Husband and wife!

8) A photo of all of the girls from high school after dancing the night away at the reception!

Wow! This weekend was amazing and it flew by so fast! I wish we could do it all over again and again and again. It was such a joy being with old friends, meeting new ones and making memories. The wedding was beautiful from ceremony to her dress and the flowers. Congrats to the happy couple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment