Monday, September 10, 2012

My Weekend, In Snapshots


to see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)


Left to right, top to bottom:

1) We spent some time on Saturday touring the grounds of a possible wedding venue. Apparently even though we have 13 months until our wedding, we are already behind on booking a venue!

2) Picking up dinner from Moe's in Briar Creek. They have a fancy soda machine that will mix any soda with a fruit flavor syrup! I got Strawberry Lemonade. 

3) So much baby kitten love.

4) The temp so we turned off the A/C and left the sliding door to the balcony open when we were home. When the door is open Skwisgaar is glued to this spot. He loves watching cars and people go by.

5) I made an 8am run for Pumpkin spice coffee and wedding magazines.

6) I made a pitcher of kiwi pineapple spa water on Sunday afternoon with left over fruit.

We had a relaxing weekend with some wedding excitement tossed in. We are looking forward to spending next weekend in Virginia with friends to celebrate my best friend Kristin's wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment