Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites


image source
image source
Nature, you are beautiful. Right now most of my tumblr likes feed is filled with unbelievable nature photography. Forest, beach, mountains, close up flower shots, under water shots, I love it all. You go nature.


How cute is this Donut Dishtowel from Crate & Barrel towel that my aunt, uncle and cousins sent in an engagement present package? So cute! It looks even better in our kitchen than it does on the website.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Sundays! On Sunday mornings Aaron and I like to treat ourselves to breakfast and since Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, it is my favorite treat! Okay, I had one this morning, but usually they are just for Sundays!

What a sweet face!



Aaron and I are setting off for Columbia tonight and then Leesburg tomorrow for a wedding weekend! I am so excited to see high school friends and be a brides maid at Kristin's wedding! 

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment