Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Fairy Tale Bridal

Love Changes Everything... As Ariel soon finds out when she places her heart above all else. Willing to cross oceans for true love, she discovers the world beyond the sea is all that she dreamed it would be. 

So, today's Wedding Wednesday post is a little out of order since I am no where close to picking our a dress yet, but as I have started to search the Internet for inspiration, I came across the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding collection and thought that it would be fitting to feature my favorite Disney princess, the Ariel collection. The collection includes the bridal gown, bridal veil, a hoochie brides maid dress and a flower girl dress.


 I am not a fan of 'mermaid' style dresses but don't hate the Ariel dress. The Cinderella dress from the first collection is actually my favorite dress, but I am probably going to look for something a little smaller and way less expensive.

I was excited to see this collection when it first came out last year. I like the "Your fairy tale awaits" and "Dreams do come true" concept that fits Disney so well with this collection, but at the same time, Disney might be setting hopes too high. A wedding and a marriage isn't a fairy tale, it's real life! I think that I will feel like a princess, just like Ariel on our wedding day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment