Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Favorites

My new Thunderbird boat sole Minnetonkas! I have seen these babies on so many blogs and I had them save in my Amazon wishlist multiple times. When Skwisgaar chewed through my other pair of moccasins, I figured it was time for an upgrade. I love them!

Speaking of shoe loves, I came across these Madison Avenue Espadrille Wedges from Ruche. They are on sale!

This cute list of Autumn enjoyment found here. We have been enjoying numbers 7, 14, and 16 a lot this week. Next Friday we will be celebrating #17 in OHIO!!!

Weekly kitten cuteness! Image found here.
Aaron and I are going downtown in a bit to celebrate Sukkot and Shabbat with the Raleigh Jewish Community then meeting up with friends for First Friday! We don't have too many weekend plans except for visiting the Durham farmers market tomorrow morning and I have to return a coat to Old Navy. 
Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment