Monday, October 1, 2012

My Weekend, In Snapshots

to see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)

Left to right, top to bottom:

1) Friday night kitten cuddle time!

2) I had a craving for burgers so we decided to try Hardee's for the first time. The thickburger was maybe the best fast food burger I have ever had, aside from Cook Out. The onion rings were meh.

3) Saturday morning was rainy but we went to the farmers market in search of autumn/pumpkiny goodness. We found it! We bought a tiny white pumpkin for our mantle shelf, tripple apple cider from a local orchard, end-of-the-season corn, a bag of mixed apples, and cookies from The Cookie People.

4) Giant pumpkins and Indian corn. There were so many Halloween decorations!

5) A pile of apple gourds. I had never seen these before, not sure what you can do with them...

6) I don't know why, but I took a photo of this poster and didn't pick one up...I should have! Looper was amazing!

7) Playing (and winning) Beer Pong Baseball at our friend Cassie's housewarming party on Saturday night. We got together with our Bobcat alumni and made big plans to rent a van for our road trip to Athens in 2 weeks for Homecoming!!!

8) Sunday was all about relaxing for us. We crossed a big off of our wedding to-do list (!!!) and caught up on TV shows and movies. After lunch Aaron went to the office to pick up a package that we got in the mail yesterday. I was my September Hammock Pack! We tested on one of the items, a mud mask. This was a new experience for A! I think he looks like Batman. I will write a post on the September box this week.


Since we moved to Raleigh our life has felt like it has been flying by at 100mph. I can't believe Autumn is here and that it's October already! I haven't even had time to catch up with blogging at all this past week. 

When I wasn't working during the end of our time in Miami, I had a lot of free time to spend at home. Our life in Raleigh is completely different that it was in Miami, in the best way. We are always working, attending events, parties, and meeting new people. 

Switching from having almost every day free of obligation to going, going, going non-stop has left me trying to figure out a way to fit everything in. That's why Sunday was a pumpkin spice latte, craft time, kitten cuddles, stay home day for me. As much as I love every aspect of our life now, it's nice to make time to stay home all day and relax. 

I hope you had a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment