Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sweet, Sweet Autumn

Friends, today a great day. This is one of my favorite days of the year. Why today? I received an email this morning from one of my favorite companies with a special announcement. 
It's that time of year again when the temperatures drop, the leaves change color, and the Virginia Peanut Company can ship their famous Chocolate Covered Jumbo Peanuts again!!!
The Virginia Peanut Company's Chocolate Covered Peanuts are THE BEST chocolate covered peanuts I have ever had. Seriously guys. I discovered them a few years ago at a craft fair in Maryland that my mom and I went to. Ever since then I excitedly await the day in October when they are released. They are so melt in your mouth good that the company won't ship them between April - October because they will melt in transit!
Their hand selected Jumbo Salted Peanuts and the covered in smooth dark chocolate to give them a unique salty-sweet taste unlike anything else, anywhere! Yes please!

Take advantage of this great news by using the Discount Code "Fall15" now through October 31st 2012 when checking out at www.virginiapeanutcompany.com and receive a 15% discount on all of your purchases.

0 comments:

Post a Comment