Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favorites


This beautiful Heart Lantern by This Is Pretty. Perfect for fall home decor or for a rustic barn wedding! I wish they were not all sold out :(


Downton Abbey Season 3! I just caught up on episodes 1 through 4. I know the US release isn't until January, so I won't say very much, but it is so good! 

Even though it's not real vintage I really like this lovely new school Jadite Tumblr from Terrain. There are so many beautiful things in this shop. I also especially like their blue Agate Earth Coasters.

This is how I want to feel on October 31st.

This handsome fella

We are packing up the car and off on a roadtrip with fellow Bobcat alumni for OU Homecoming in Athens! It's going to be Better than the Best Ever! Have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment