Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hammock Pack Review: September


This is my second box from Hammock Pack. I have really enjoyed most of the items in both boxes and have found that many of the beauty products have made their way into my everyday routine (especially the eye pillow from last month's box).

The Hammock Pack website states, "Every month, you’ll receive a surprise pack filled with everything you need to take a much needed getaway without even leaving your home." I definitely agree with this. Both boxes have included items that I would never think to purchase for myself, but I feel like I am treating myself when I use them. I really like that this the theme and goal of their company. It's probably why I chose to over the hundreds of other subscription boxes.

The theme of this month's box was Camping. Burlap wrapping with a bow was the perfect choice for the wrapping for this box. Rustic and chic all in one. I took the teal ribbon and tied it around my mason jar that is currently containing my farmers market flower bouquet.

This box included a two pack of Black n' White s'mores from S'more Bakery, a full size (!) container of Tea Tree Mud Mask from Halo Soap, a bag of All Out Nuts's Everything Nice Blend, a tin of Healing Salve from Herbivore Botanicals, and a bar of Charcoal Soap from Oh! Sudz.

I love everything in this box! My #1 favorite item is the mud mask. Aaron and I had fun with it on Sunday. It did a great job clearing up some left over acne spots and making my skin feel smooth. 

Have you tried any subscription boxes this month?

2 comments:

  1. Since checking my Etsy stats, I'm discovering all of these new blogs. I'm so happy that you loved my mud mask!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! It is fantastic! I am so glad that you were a Hammock Pack vendor this month.

      Delete