Monday, October 8, 2012

My Weekend, In Snapshots

to see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)

Left to right, top to bottom:

1) Rockin' my new Minnetonkas at work!
 
2) After work on Friday evening celebrating Sukkot Shabbat with Temple Beth Or and the Raleigh Tribe in downtown Raleigh. I helped create some of the decorations for the sukkah.
 
3) First Friday inside the new addition to the Raleigh Times! Of course we ran into Iris who was there having a drink (or 5) with her friends! We were able to go up onto the roof top deck and are thinking it might be a perfect location for our wedding rehearsal dinner next October!
 
4) Saturday morning was overcast so Aaron and I went to the Colony Theater to see an afternoon screening of Perks of Being a Wallflower. The walls of the theater are covered in shag carpet in a crazy retro pattern. I'm not sure why...
 
5) After the movie we needed to recover emotionally and there is nothing better than Chinese Buffet!
 
6) Our first trip of the season to the Halloween section at Target. I loved these cheeseball Jack-o-lanterns even though cheese balls are GROSS.
 
7) Thinking about buying a new coat now that it has been 50º for three days in a row. I have a hard time finding coats that fit well because usually the arms are too long in the size that fits me, but these coats are Target were so cozy and fit perfectly! I have my eye on you blue coat!
 
8) We ran out to pick up a few items at Food Lion and of course I had to show some love for my new favorite seasonal brew, Harvest Time from Big Boss. Go try it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment