Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cinema Sunday


Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.  Plot summary by IMDB

Summer blockbuster season is in full swing! Both movies on today's post feature masked men. After the last batch of Spider-man movies, I was skeptical about how this new version would turn out, but I was so impressed! Andrew Garfield is a fantastic Peter Parker and Emma Stone is so cute! The movie had good flow and the plot progressed very naturally. I would really like to see Garfield in another Spider-man movie.



Eight years on, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.  Plot summary by IMDB

Aaron and I went to see The Dark Knight Rises on Friday evening. There were two local camera crews posted outside of the theater. We went to an early showing around 7pm so there were no crazy crowds or lines, but I won't write much about this one, since I know a lot of people haven't seen it and I don't want to give anything away. Overall I did not like Dark Knight Rises as much as Dark Knight, but I liked the characters (Cat Woman, Blake & Bane) better. Bane is a very realistic villain, less comic booky than The Scarecrow or The Joker. Go see it!

Did you see any movies this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment