Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh My! July!

 

The average age for the best summer ever is 24-years-old... 

We finally bought a kitchen table!!! I say that like we have been living without one for months, but two weeks of standing over the kitchen counter for every meal gets old, really fast. 

Today was a continuation of new happenings and firsts. It is the first day of my new weekday routine. Wake up --> Gym --> Shower --> Lunch --> Work --> come home/cook dinner/tackle Aaron/happy fun time. I went to the gym for the first time in over a year and I also started my new job in Raleigh! Everything went really well and I even made delicious sloppy joe's for dinner with sauteed summer squash from the farmers market on the side! Maybe this will be the best summer ever....

Anyone else catching up on True Blood tonight?

0 comments:

Post a Comment