Monday, July 16, 2012

My Weekend, in Snapshots

To see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)

Left to right, top to bottom:

1) On Friday night we went downtown to celebrate with a friend of a friend who had won a Luau Party at Rum Runners. There was a tasty free BBQ chicken buffet and a dueling piano show! Our group enjoyed making song requests, dancing and singing along! I snapped this photo of the sassy half off shots menu.

2) A duel to the death? Don't be so dramatic! After Rum Runners we stopped by The Big Easy and The Hive.

3) Shining Hollywood stars in the floor of our local movie theater. Aaron and I went to a matinee of The Amazing Spider-Man.  After the last round of Spidey movies, I was a little skeptical, but I am glad that we decided to go see this one. (Cinema Sunday review coming next week.)

4) Awkward bathroom mirror shot of what I wore around town and to the movies on Saturday. I love this scarf! It was only $4 at Walmart. After the movie we drove across town to have lunch at the Hibachi China Buffet. 

5) Our first time going to the Crabtree Mall. We went to the Apple Store to get Aaron's iphone fixed, and then we took a lap around the mall to see what stores and restaurants were there. The mall was very quiet since we were there before noon on Sunday morning.

6) A beautiful bright red plane hanging up in the mall outside of Red Monkey. We took a peek at their menu that was posted outside of the front door. I can't wait to have dinner there with friends or family!

7) The key rack/ mail organizer/ chalkboard that I ordered on Etsy arrived! I hung it up in our entry way as soon as I picked it up from the office. The mason jar is holding our spare change until I buy pick some flowers to pop in there.

8) Oh yeah, and we adopted this guy from the Wake County SPCA on Sunday afternoon. Meet Skwisgaar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment