Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites


Two things in the apartment department this week, I am loving our new gel pro kitchen mat from HSN and our new sheets (thank you to my Aunt Robbie for helping to make both of these items ours!). The gel pro mat makes such a big difference when I am cooking dinner. but now my feet are comfy and cushy while I'm cooking away. 

The new sheets are our first set of nice sheets, meaning they are Egyptian cotton and have a thread count. Before this set of sheets, we only used jersey sheets from Target that would get all stretched out and threadbare after a few washes. Our new sheets are soooo soft and comfy. Our new mattress helps too!

For the past couple of years Brittany has been telling me how much she loves using Yelp so I finally gave in and created an account this week. I am so happy that I did! I have started writing reviews for local restaurants and businesses and have found that it is fun! Yelp has helped me discover places. Yesterday when I needed to find a dry cleaners, I looked on Yelp to find one close by with good reviews. If you have a profile on Yelp send me a friend request!


Angel! It was one of my favorite shows back in high school. I have been re-watching season 5 this week. It comes on right before I leave for work and is perfect background when I am getting ready. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter + True Blood + Angel, vampires all summer long!


Earlier this week I bought this key rack/mail organizer/chalkboard from Legacy Studio on Etsy for our entryway. I have been been lusting over them for a few months, so I am excited to finally have one! Ours will look like the one pictured above, except that I ordered it in Mountain Sage with a distressed finish. It should be arriving via FedEx today!

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment