Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites


Aaaahhhhhh! THIS IS SO EXCITING! Mumford & Sons has officially announced their second studio album Babel! It is set to be released on September 24. There is a track listing and a video on the Mumford & Sons website. Also, I have been listening to a Ben Lee station on Pandora all week at work, it's a good one!


ComicCon! I have loved scrolling through all of the fan photos on Tumblr this week from the San Diego ComicCon. Maybe we will be able to attend one day, but until then I will following along via Tumblr, twitter, Instagram and blogs.


Turf & Turf! I randomly searched Ron Swanson on Etsy and found this amazing print created by Bill Main Illustration. It may find it's way into our collection in the near future... I can't wait for Parks & Recreation to return in the fall!


Oh yeah, and these handsome gentlemen! *Love for these two is not isolated to this week*

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment