Left to right, top to bottom:
1) On Friday night Aaron and I went to see The Dark Knight Rises, but first we stopped at Target to pick up kitten toys and candy (a box of candy at the movie theater is $6, but it was only $1 at Target!).
2) Waiting for the movie to begin. So excited!
3) Game face bro! In honor of the 2012 London games, Aaron and I competed in the 2012 Raleigh Beer Olympics! We were on team Scotland and we competed against Greece, Vatican City and Cuba.
4) We played a 4 round Mario Kart championship!
5) Our new favorite beer pong game: baseball. Even though Greece won our match, Scotland put up a good fight.
6) Our teammate, Sophie, representing Scotland!
7) After our 8 hour Olympic battle and a 4am apartment shaking thunderstorm, we spent all day Sunday relaxing and playing with Skiwsgaar.
8) On Sunday night we met our friends Adina, David, Nadiv, Kelly from the American Hebrew Academy for dinner at Piola in Chapel Hill. It was so nice to see them and the pizza was delicious! On the way home Aaron and I stopped at Citizen Yogurt to try out this classic treat.