Monday, July 9, 2012

My Weekend, in Snapshots


To see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)


Left to right, top to bottom:

1) On our way to meet a few friends downtown we stopped to have a chat with the Trolley Pub driver. After that we continued on to the Raleigh Times where the street was closed off for a First Friday celebration. We didn't make it to any of the art galleries, but we did enjoy drinking $2 PBR in the street and dancing to the live music!

2) Tail end of the big 4th of July sale at Mattress Firm. We bought a new new bed for our guest room. Come visit Raleigh and stay with us! No creepers.

3) After driving all around Raleigh on Saturday we stopped for a snack at Citizen Yogurt. They had more toppings than I have ever seen at a frozen yogurt shop!

4) Yum! Aaron and I both got peanut butter frozen yogurt swirled with pomegranate/berry sorbet, just like an ice cold PB&J.

5) Spending some time in the Wake County SPCA kitten room.

6) Nap time for a pair of cute pups.

7) On Sunday we went to Trader Joe's and Food Lion in the morning and then I spent the afternoon building a vanity table for our bedroom. 

8) Success! Now I have the perfect place to store and apply makeup!

0 comments:

Post a Comment