Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Currently I Am...

Aaron taking in culture at the NC Museum of Art*

Loving - Work! Crazy, right? I enjoy every aspect of my job from working with clients, to website coding, to design work, and My work atmosphere is really good and the women that I work with are so knowledgeable and talented! I truly look forward to going to work every morning, which is something that is rare in our society.

Reading - SEO: An Hour a Day written by Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin. I have taken on a few new SEO clients at work, so I am studying and reading up so that I have the knowledge and skills to serve them best.

Watching - True Blood, season 5, episode 11. I wish there was a LaLa show. He is my favorite character by far and the most interesting, in my opinion. So far this season has been strong and compelling even though it has come so far from the first season.

Thinking about - Writing reviews on Yelp. I have written 33 so far. It's like blogging about you experiences at restaurants and businesses in your town, which I do anyway!

Anticipating - Driving to Maryland on Friday to spend the weekend with friends and family! I haven't been home since April, so I am looking forward to our visit, especially the crabfeast and pub crawl in Annapolis on Saturday! More photos and details to appear on the blog in the future, I'm sure.

Enjoying - Soy milk! I like to have milk in my breakfast cereal and for making sauces, but Aaron and I have a hard time getting through an entire half gallon before it goes bad. This week we decided to switch to soy milk. I'm not sure how well it will go down when I make sauce (it's vanilla flavored) but it is so yummy in my cereal!

Wishing for - Our apartment to clean itself! It's not a very big apartment, but we do seem to make messes here and there. After work playing with Skwisgaar always takes priority over cleaning. It would be nice to be able to charm the broom, trash, and laundry machine to run on their own just like the Weasley house. Nice dreams...

*Okay, I know this is a post about me and what I currently have going on, and the photo of Aaron doesn't really connect to the content, but 1) this is my blog, I do what I want   2) I am bad about taking photos of myself   3) I am always currently loving this guy   4) see #1.

1 comment: