Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Favorites

image source
These boots that I picked up last week at Target! They have a stacked heel so they give me a little boost and they are so comfy! There is also a camel version too and it is on sale for $19.99 right now at our local Target.


The Mint Cabana Bangle from Bauble Bar. I have never purchased anything from Bauble Bar, but I love getting their emails everyday. 


Taco Friday with the ladies at work! 



This beautiful cat! 

College Football! OHIO vs. Penn State tomorrow afternoon! Aaron and I are going to watch the game and represent with our fellow Raleigh area Bobcats at Tobacco Road Sports Bar on Glenwood South. OU Oh Yeah! Suck it Penn State!

Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. That's a gorgeous cat. I bet it would make the most perfect little lap warmer!

    ReplyDelete