Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites


Birthday meals! I have been treated to two meals this week in honor of my 25th birthday! Tuesday night was dinner with the Maslow ladies (they co-wrote and performed a birthday rap for me on the spot!) at Poole's Diner, and yesterday my boss, Julie, treated me to lunch at PieBird! Scrumptious food, even better company, and as always, a growing love for Raleigh.


The return of my bangs. I heard Oprah once say that women should change their hair style every year to look updated and trendy. Not me, I need my bangs, forever and always. I let them grow out since my last haircut in May, just out of sheer laziness and it got a little crazy. Finally on Tuesday before work I stopped into the salon for a trim, and now the bangs are back! Happiness.


This Konica C35 Camera Lamp  handmade by Texas based designer, Milan Bender. You can find more of these awesome lamps in his Etsy shop, Retro Bender.


Catching up on season 8 of Weeds. Aaron and I sat down and watched the past 5 episodes that we missed, and we were pleasantly surprised. We have been big fans of the show from the beginning, but it was taken many different plot paths and questionable turns. The opening credits for Season 8 pay homage to that, and the writers have brought it back to being a compelling show. Also, hot Rabbi this season? Yes please.

 
My amazingly talented, kindhearted, and beautiful friend, Dana L. has created a smartphone app called Ramah365. Now, I never went to Camp Ramah (my heart belongs to Camp Louise and 21719) so I personally can't connect with anyone through this app, but it doesn't matter. I am so proud of her! Click here to read more information about the app and a bio about Dana. 

Aaron and I are packing up and getting ready to drive up to MD for the weekend, I can't wait! Hope you have a good one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment