Tuesday, August 7, 2012

So, Tell Me About Yourself


I discovered this fun feature on one of my favorite blogs, Design Darling.  Since this blog is only a baby, I thought it would be fun to join in so I can learn a little bit about you and you can learn a little bit more about me!
 
Your style in three words:
Highlight of your Summer:
Favorite thing about Fall:
A recent splurge:
Something you’re looking forward to this week:
Something you want to do in the next 3 years:

Copy and paste to leave your answers in the comments below!
 
 
>> Here are my answers <<
 
Your style in three words: Classic + Comfy + Nautical

Highlight of your Summer: Moving to Raleigh! Everything good about this summer pretty much falls under that umbrella of happiness.

Favorite thing about Fall: Um, everything? It's my favorite season. If I had to narrow it down, I would say everything Pumpkin flavored.
 
A recent splurge: All of our new furniture!
 
Something you’re looking forward to this week: Yelp's Girls Night Out Event: Chocolate & Wine Pairing @ Videri Chocolate Factory
 
Something you want to do in the next 3 years: Master Joomla, commit to going to the gym every weekday morning, capture every second of Skwis' cuteness, travel all around NC to the beach and to the mountains, oh yeah, and get married!

2 comments:

  1. Your style in three words: simple, comfy, functional

    Highlight of your Summer: Attending "The Map Workshop" to improve my photo skills. Not only did I meet some amazing people but I learned a TON. It's already impacted my photography in a big way!

    Favorite thing about Fall: the allure of the colors of the north. Being a life-long Floridian, I romanticize things like changing leaves and snow. I'll be in PA in September and I'm excited to see a color besides green.

    A recent splurge: I have terribly wide feet which make it difficult to find properly sized shoes (too many barefoot afternoons as a child). Found a pair of shoes that fit like a glove but cost a whopping $60 - fare outside my footwear budget. I justified getting them b/c it was an outlet store and they were originally $90.

    Something you’re looking forward to this week: purchasing an upgrade to Lightroom (a long time coming). Should streamline my editing process big time.

    Something you want to do in the next 3 years: An East Coast road trip with my mister. Not sure we can make it from Florida all the way to Maine but who knows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! That Map workshop sounds like a great experience!

      Delete