Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hammock Pack Review: August


Some of you may know that I spent six months working for a surprise package company, but never saw the fruits of that labor. After reading reviews of many different surprise package companies on blogs, I finally decided to purchase subscription to Hammock Pack starting in August since it is my birthmonth! What better time to treat yourself?

I chose Hammock Pack because each box is filled with not just food or beauty products, but a variety of artisan items, many of which can be found on Etsy. Each box fits under the umbrella on a monthly theme. Their website states,
 "Every month, you'll receive a surprise pack filled with everything you need to take a much needed getaway without even leaving your home. Whether it’s as simple as a movie night or mementos from that exotic vacation you can’t find the time to take. So relax and let a little “me time” come to you."
The theme of the August box is Bed & Breakfast. The box was beautifully wrapped in starry night tissue paper with a craft paper coffee cup cut out label tied on with raffia. Also included was a well designed card with a note from Hammock Pack owner, Erin and a listing of each item with a description, a photo, and a web link. The box included a Paradise Bath Boutique travel-size Summer Peach bath collection, two Mamas Baby Love handmade washcloths, two Keep It Sweet Desserts chocolate chip cookies, a Ferris Wheels eye pillow, 2oz. of Apropos Roasters small-batch coffee, and two Folktory granola bars.


I am so happy that Bed & Breakfast was my first box! I adore this theme. The washcloths and eye pillow are my favorite items in the box so far. They are so soft! Originally I was only going to subscribe for 1 month, but I am so happy with this box, I am going to keep my subscription going.

Have you ever signed up for a surprise subscription service?

P.S. Did you spot my curious kitten?

1 comment: