Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favorites



Chocolate! Local chocolate to be specific. Between attending the Yelp event at the Videri Chocolate Factory, and my stop at Escazú Artisan Chocolates on North Blount Street yesterday, it has been a chocolatey week!

 
Catching up on TrueBlood! I havn't been able to watch the new episodes for the past few Sundays since we have been so busy since we moved. I have been saving them up. I finally had some time before and after work yesterday to watch the past 5 episodes that I missed. It is so good! The Pam and Tara relationship is my favorite aspect of this season so far.


My new Mossimo dress that I picked up on sale this week at Target. The listing for the dress on the Target website says that it is a floral print, but it's really not. It is totally a beautiful galaxy print on an asymmetrical overlay and it's fully lined. It's my favorite new dress! There are a few other patterns that are perfect for fall and they are still on sale in store and online.


This beautiful chair from Circa Furniture in Raleigh. I read on the Yelp Talk message boards that they might be opening a brick and mortar shop soon! There are a few other local vintage shops that we haven't check out yet, hopefully we will get to them soon! We are still in search for a desk, book cases and nightstands for the guest bedroom.


Also found on Etsy this week, this beatiful 13 x 19 large print entitled, Married to the Sea by Clare Elsaesser. It is for sale in her Etsy shop, Tastes Orangey. I love the beautiful colors and how it features a lady in the sea, but you can't be sure if it is a mermaid or not.


Skwisgaar and I are cleaning, scrubbing, and putting away laundry this morning in preparation for Aaron's family to visit us this weekend! I am so excited to take them downtown, try a few new restaurants, go to the NC Museum of Natural Sciences,  and maybe even take a trip to the Durham farmers market! Hopefully we won't have thunderstorms all weekend long!

Hope you have a good weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment