Monday, August 27, 2012

My Weekend, in Snapshots

To see my weekend, on instagram (follow me @eeelishalynn)

Left to right, top to bottom:

1) Catching up with friends over a free birthday Boh at the Second Chance Saloon in Columbia, MD on Friday night.

2) Visit with my grandparents on Saturday afternoon in Bowie, MD. What a good picture!

3) Crab feast!!! My aunt and uncle hosted a crab feast at their beautiful home in Annapolis, MD for my 25th birthday. We picked and ate our way through 2 bushels of steaming hot, fresh Maryland blue crabs. Yum!

4) While we were being goofy and taking photos out on the dock, Aaron popped the question! I will write a longer post about this, but it was a HUGE part of our weekend. I was so surprised and overjoyed!

5) Birthday cake! I am so lucky that I had so many things to celebrate this weekend with my family and friends.

6) After the crab feast and celebration, Aaron, Dana, and I went on a ghost tour pub crawl in downtown Annapolis. It was the perfect night for it, cool and warm. We loved it! It was a guided walking tour to a few of the most haunted pubs in Annapolis. At each pub the group would order a drink and gather to listen to ghost stories and learn about the rich history of Annapolis.

7) Our first stop was the Maryland Inn, which houses a ghost in almost every room!

8) Our last stop was at an Irish Pub called Galloway Bay, where we ordered a pint of Guinness to share. It was magical.


So, this weekend was so amazing and I had a really hard time picking only 8 photos, but it just had to be done. I will write another post this week with the story of our engagement and more photos.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

2 comments: