Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Favorites


This print that I found on Etsy by searching "Raleigh Art" needs to find a spot on one of our many (still) empty walls. It was created by Dapper Paper Co., a graphic design shop here in Raleigh. Not only does this spiffy company create typographically handsome art prints, they also create logos and packaging designs for local businesses like Slingshot Coffee Co. and Kindred Boutique.


Our new Vintage 1970's nightstands from Circa Furniture. I bought the pair this week for our guest bedroom. I wrote about my experience in finding these pieces in my review on Yelp. Skwisgaar has already discovered that they make very good hiding spots.

This beautiful 8x10 Farmers Market Print created by Katie Daisy. You can find it in her Etsy shop, The Wheatfield. There are so many other beautiful prints in her shop, but I think this one would look perfect hanging in our kitchen.

Hope you had a good week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment